DO's and DONT's of SEO
Written by Hailey Mathieson ·
- Create a solid foundation of SEO before moving into other important implementations.
- Look at all pillars of SEO when working on a site, not just one.
- Work with all teams to ensure tactics are implemented correctly and timely.
- Set-it and forget-it. We want consistent maintenance and optimizations.
- Look at the small picture. We want to know how one portion of SEO can help an entire business model.
- See SEO as a stand-alone tactic. A strong SEO partner can often use tangential solutions to address larger business challenges.
At IMM, our approach begins with research, analytics & strategy and continues throughout the entire project lifecycle.
We identify user pain points to create solutions for user satisfaction and business growth.
Schedule your free SEO Audit today and put your site's best foot forward when it comes to visibility in search engines and your online presence.
Share this post